Taking your first dive into entrepreneurship can be pretty difficult to do. Today’s video will help you get into the right MENTAL, PHYSICAL and SPIRITUAL space.
Here are 5 steps on how to start WELL your ENTREPRENEURIAL journey and to go after your DREAMS!!
- You need to have the desire to start a new routine and break the old one (1:46 – time stamp for video above)
- Personal experience :
- Once I finished school and became a pharmacist, I was overwhelmed with my personal and professional responsibilities.
- I was unhappy and began delving into bad unhealthy habits
- I wanted out of the rat race:
- You are in the rat race when you don’t have any goal and vision for your life.
- You work without being fulfilled
- Personal experience :
- Redirect your focus on your GOALS (7:07)
- Think about what you truly want to achieve and how you will go about it
- Set yourself some specific and meaningful goals
- Identify your WHY (why do you want to reach your goals?)
- Take on a challenge to reconnect your mind, body and soul (9:11)
- Your mental, physical and spiritual health are all connected.
- Some of your life habits are preventing you from reaching your full potential and are messing up your mindset.
- Take on a challenge to replace your bad habits with good ones (ex. fitness challenge, dieting, smoking, drinking, pornography, gaming, gossiping, etc.)
- To make your challenge a success, you will have to make some SACRIFICES.
- God sees your sacrifices and will make you move closer to your GOALS.
- You won’t be transformed by the challenge itself. You will be transformed by all the sacrifices you did along the way
- Explore new horizons and meet new people (14:30)
- Get out of your comfort zone. Nothing new or exciting will happen there.
- Learn new things and develop new skills
- Attend networking events and seminars
- Sign up on LinkedIn to connect with other entrepreneurs
- Choose your 9-5 according to the skills you get to develop
- Read books and listen to podcasts that are relevant to what you want to achieve
- If you go to school, get involved in extracurricular activities
- Volunteering is GOLD. You will get to learn many things
- PRIORITIZE LEARNING OVER MONEY
- Think, Do and Say (20:10)
- These are the 3 steps to bring your business project a reality
- Think about your project – Business plan
- Execute your business plan – Take action
- Say – Promote your business
WATCH VIDEO ABOVE FOR MORE DETAILS, EXAMPLES AND PERSONAL ANECDOTES!
SUBSCRIBE to my channel for more YOUTUBE content on HEALTH and ENTREPRENEURSHIP… because your PROJECTS and DREAMS don’t mean a thing if you’re not healthy PHYSICALLY, MENTALLY and SPIRITUALLY.